Pages

Sunday 30 April 2017

Currently Wearing | #149

I have got my Easter nail post for you instead of my wishlist. I came home from football and just not in the mood to post my wishlist today. I have had an amazing day today and have hardly any voice due to a cough and cheering a 2-0 victory against our biggest rivals ha-ha. I should do football nails soon.

I was inspired by one of my favourite nail artists @nailsbyjema on youtube, I suggest you check her out. She is absolutely amazing. I used BarryM Prickly Pear which is a beautiful lilac and I am not sure why it has taken me so long to wear this as it is stunning. I actually made my friends chose the design I did on my nails this Easter. They all chose this one because of the carrots ha-ha. I used China Glaze White On White which is my go to white. I am so proud of how these worked out, I am so happy with them. I hope you like it too as much as I did. This is one of my absolute favourite BarryM's.

2 comments:

  1. Love this mani and it's giving me major Easter throwback vibes. How I wish it was still chocolate day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I wish it was chocolate day everyday (maybe not too much chocolate haha!) xx

      Delete