Pages

Friday 28 April 2017

Monthly Haul | March

This was a small month of polishes. Lets get talking about all of these polishes because this is the real reason why we are here.

This is a pretty small haul (compared to April's one yes!). I have three Ard As Nails, which is a UK Indie brand. I have Evening Shimmer, a brown holo and you know I am a sucker for a boring brown nail polish. Then I have Sugar Loaf Mountain which is absolutely stunning when I put it on my swatch wheel. Then I have Selfie Stick a neon holographic green which is going to look insane in the summer. I am already planning to put this on my nails very soon. I have got Boutique Out Of The Blue, which is a brand I got from Sainsbury's. See you can always pick up nail polish in your local supermarket ha-ha. Then I have four AVON nail polishes. I can't exactly remember which one is which so I am just listing them oops. They seem to look the same in this picture. I have Stonewashed Clay, Marmalady, Smokiest Plum and Dusty Fog.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely haul and although all these shades are more autumnal for me, they're so beautiful!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know when I bought the AVON ones I said they aren't very spring like haha. But least I am prepared for autumnal shades xx

      Delete