Pages

Saturday 8 April 2017

A - Z Of Nail Polish | A England

This is my new series, A-Z of nail polish. I have decided it would be time to show you all of my nail polish collection. As I have so many, I have broken it up into brands. So this is where the A-Z comes in, I won't be posting regularly with that want to bore you all. But I know we all love to see what people own (yes I am that nosey!)
Here is A-England. I mean look how lonely this polish is on its own. Its Saint George. This is a stunning emerald green, this has Christmas written all over on it. I cannot wait to get this on my nails as it is absolutely stunning in the bottom. I have to admit, I have been lusting over A England polishes for a while, but am yet to pick any up. I will sure need to change that.
Do you have any A England polishes?
I would love to know which ones I need to get. Also are you ready to see my collection and which brand are you excited to see?

2 comments:

  1. I have one, a purple I got in a meebox one time. It's lovely but for the price I struggle to want more. However you can pick them up second hand for cheap on Facebook selling groups etc if you wan some but don't want to fork out £11 a bottle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are so expensive. I do love destash facebook pages xx

      Delete