Pages

Sunday 16 April 2017

Wishlist #168

I have a BarryM wishlist for you, I have got a few of these polishes in here too. So I just thought you could enjoy this post and see my opinions on them.
 
                                            
Polishes Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Cotton - £3.99
2. BarryM - Eat My Dust - £3.99
3. BarryM - Stop The Clock - £3.99
4. BarryM - Full Throttle - £3.99
5. BarryM - In A Heart Beat - £3.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. BarryM - Cotton - I already own this, this is one the white gelly that BarryM do. I feel like I was going to really like this, but I sadly didn't. I found it a pretty dodgy formula. But I did like it, just not as much as I thought I would.
 
2. BarryM - Eat My Dust - This is a cornflower powder blue. I absolutely love colours like this and yes of course I own this one. I am yet to wear it, but I really do like this and can't wait to get it on my nails.
 
3. BarryM - Stop The Clock - This is a pastel yellow, that has a few drops of white in. It could lean towards a yellow pastel shade. I am not used to colours like this, it might not be the greatest on my nails. But this may be perfect for nail art though, so on that purpose I think I might have to pick it up.
 
4. BarryM - Full Throttle - I have this polish, it is a deep orange. I do like this polish though, I am a fan of it and it would be perfect for summer. This may be on my nails sooner than later actually.
 
5. BarryM - In A Heart Beat - Why on earth do I not have this polish? This is absolutely stunning, I cannot believe how pretty this colour is. I need to get this, I hope the formula of it is good. I do need this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment