Pages

Monday 24 April 2017

Currently Wearing | #148

I couldn't decide what to paint this day, so I chose a pinky nude.

I am wearing Primark - Make Me Blush. This is completely different to what I usually wear, I was hoping this had more of a pinker tone to it instead of a nude feel to it. When I posted this on Instagram, someone commented saying its nice to see you wear a different colour. I wasn't sure if that meant I always wear the same kind of colours. But this took one coat! This polish was 80p or a £1, I cant really remember which one it was. I was slightly confused when I wore this polish just because it isn't a me colour. But I did really suit me and I enjoyed it in the end, so I was taken out of my comfort zone.

2 comments:

  1. This colour looks amazing on you and I agree that it's nice to see something different. I have this colour and love it, it's the perfect everyday work wear shade.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete