Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

Currently Wearing | #146

I am a little behind with my currently wearing, I cant even work out why. As I post these I have done a lot of blue polishes. So I think when I paint my nails next I am use a different colour that isn't in the blue category.
This was March's edition of #hayleyscartoonnails. I decided I would do Toy Story Alien nails. I absolutely love toy story and its actually one of my favourite films. If you wish to leave me some suggestions of what Disney themed nails you'd like to see me do, then comment away. I used KIKO 707 Blue Mermaid, this is a stunning polish and it was two coats. I am blown away by KIKO polishes and this is lovely. I was inspired by the very talented and crazy about Disney also is @nailartbyjen over on instagram.

2 comments:

  1. Love this Kiko colour so much!
    It's gorgeous 💙
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty isn't it. It lasted really well on my nails! Thank you xx

      Delete