Pages

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Season Picks | Spring 2017

I have my spring picks post for you today, I really enjoy picking out these polishes. Even though I rarely use them the ones which I have picked out.
Lets start with the trusty BarryM Prickly Pear, this is one polish you will see soon. I have something up my sleeve (not literally!) with this polish. The next polish is Polish Me Royalty Alice, a pale blue with gold running through it. It is such a unique polish that I have never seen anything like it before. I have Kiko Apple Blossom and I have worn this, it is a stunning Barbie pink. China Glaze Lemon Fizz, I am pretty sure this is quite talked about, I am not a huge yellow fan but this is so pretty. AVON Rain Washed, this is a washed out lilac in my opinion. This would look fabulous on the toes, I don't ever paint my toes because I am so lazy ha-ha. I have OPI That's Hula-rious, I love green polishes as you know and this is absolutely stunning. It looks so fresh and would great with nail art. Ard As Nails Crime Book Junkie is next which is a beautiful bright pink more like a deep plum. But you can't beat a holo can you. I have Rimmel Pear Drop which is so old but a stunning metallic green. Models Own Persian Pink, this has been on my mind ever since I got it. How have I not worn this polish yet. It is absolutely gorgeous. I haven't seen a polish like this before. The last polish is Essie Garden Variety, this is a dupe for a few polishes. But I don't mind it is stunning. I had to get a green polish in this.

2 comments: