Pages

Sunday 9 April 2017

Wishlist #167

It is wishlist time once again and this is all BarryM. BarryM is one of my favourite brands and I still feel like I don't have enough of them. I need to get so many more.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Lap Of Honour - £3.99
2. BarryM - Kiss Me Quick - £3.99
3. BarryM - Fondant - £3.99
4. BarryM - Raspberry - £2.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. BarryM - Lap Of Honour - This is a beautiful polish, yet I already own this. I am so confused when it comes to this polish as the picture looks a complete different to the polish. But it is very pretty and I am yet to wear any of the speedy polishes. I am pretty sure that they are hit and miss. But I am sure I can deal with that.

2. BarryM - Kiss Me Quick - This is a light baby pink. I am not usually a fan of Barbie/baby pinks. I am a fan of this pink though. I also sung the song out loud too haha.

3. BarryM - Fondant - This is stunning, but I would love to know how similar is to prickly pear is. I need these comparisons. I may need to go and get it just to see how similar it really is. Gelly's are my favourite or all the barryms.


4. BarryM - Raspberry - This may have already been mentioned in my wishlist but I really can't remember. This just looks beautiful and I am sure I can find it on the cheap somewhere. If you love BarryM then I would suggest you check out poundland as they sometimes do them on the cheap.

2 comments:

  1. You know I love Barry M and as I have all these, I can recommend them - highly!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes I knew you would enable me, not like I need encouraging! xx

      Delete