Pages

Thursday 20 April 2017

Currently Wearing | #147

I am slightly behind with these, so hopefully you don't mind it if I post them one after the other. I have also been slacking with these posts. I will try and get more regular with posting. I went back to work this week after a week off (yay for the Easter holidays!).
 
I have Essence Pretty Cool Life on my nails. Can we talk about what an amazing brand essence is. I don't see it get enough credit and what it deserves. This is a stunning green, this is really difficult for me to describe. This was a two coater for me, but I am sure if you applied it accurately and far better than I did, it would surely be a one coater. I sadly had to make my nails nubbies, you know I had am allergic reaction which caused my nails to feel dry. As I write, my hands are no better, but I am not getting into this again. I have already done a post about my allergic reaction which you can read here.

2 comments:

  1. I also love Essence and although I've neglected it recently, they do create some stunning colours. Nice to see your spreading the good word.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such an underrated brand in my opinion, need to get some more I think. Not like I need any more polish lol xx

      Delete