Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Currently Wearing | #145

I am so ready for spring polishes now. The sun is out and it feels a bit warmer, which being in the UK is a bit of a shock. I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
 
I used Rimmel Bestival Blue, this is from the Rita Ora collection. I have had this for a while and just haven't got round to wear it. But I regret not putting this on sooner, I have fallen in love with it. This is absolutely stunning, this was 2 coats. I loved it and just found myself keep looking at my nails. I have so many from this collection that I want, so hopefully I can get a few more from this collection. Have you tried any of the Rita Ora collection polishes? If so which ones do I need to get.

2 comments:

  1. I do love this polish. Did you see that there are now 9 new Rita Ora polishes out? I picked 3 up but I will def grab the other 6 asap as I've all the other Rita colours and want to keep the collection complete.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Rimmel is so underrated. I have seen them and have already got a few in mind to buy. I can't wait to see which ones you've got xx

      Delete