Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Currently Wearing | #144

I haven't posted since Sunday, why I don't know the answer or the reason why. But I am back, I actually have a few posts planned yet nothing in my drafts. All of my drafts are years old, oops.
 
I was involved in another mani swap. I was with the lovely Chloe at Tipped Off Nails. I followed her pretty simple dotticure. I seem to be obsessed with them lately.
 
I realise this isn't the greatest of pictures, this was before the lighting changes. I used AVON Bare which is unusual for me to wear a nude nail polish. I like to wear brighter polishes so I was a bit shocked when I glanced down at my nails and noticed how nude they really were. I used Models Own Chrome Copper used for the dots.
 
                         
I am so thankful for the amazing Chloe for taking part in this mani swap with me. Her instagram is @tippedoffnails to check her out!
 

2 comments:

  1. Firstly, your nails are super long right now. Wow. Love the mani swap, 2 simple designs done well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Sadly I have short nails now as I have really dry nails and hands. I am struggling with an allergic reaction on my hands. I loved doing a mani swap, such amazing designs xx

    ReplyDelete