Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2017

Monthly Haul | January

My new series is monthly hauls. I decided to do this feature because I have so many hauls in my drafts from last year that were never posted. So this way I can post them all together. If I do a big shop I will probably do its on blog post. I hope you enjoy this series.
 
First of all I have already done a blog post for my Glitter Baby Nails which you can read it here if you wish to have a read. I have two W7s which I got from a shop called beauty store, they are in Mosaic and Glisten. I have got two TKMaxx buys, I always love popping into TKMaxx because they always have some great polishes. I would totally suggest going there and seeing what they have, I haven't been for a while. I have China Glaze Flyin High which is a stunning teal and I have Essie Poolside Service which I have always wanted. I am so happy that I managed to find it. I have two Seventeen polishes, this is a super cheap brand at £1.99. I have Black and Russet Shimmer. I cannot wait to use russet shimmer that is absolutely stunning. I have two of the new BarryM Frosted cupcakes in early grey and strawberries and cream. I am so excited to use all of these.

2 comments:

  1. Love a good polish haul. I recently posted a Spring nail art haul, I just love shopping for polish and nail art accessories!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete