Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Currently Wearing | #143

This currently wearing was something different, I was involved with my first mani swap.

At the start of the year I set myself resolutions as you know, and the lovely Stephanie (@stephyclaws) said she would love to participate in a mani swap with me. I was so excited when she said that, I couldn't wait to get involved with it.
I recreated the leopard print nail art, I used Models Own Turquoise Sea which is a beautiful blue. It is so pretty. The glitter I used was another Models Own Colour Explosion. I also recreated the bow, this was supposed to be a firmo which Stephy had used, but I don't have any so I just used polish on mine.
Thank you so much Steph for recreating this for me!
Her YouTube channel is
here  

No comments:

Post a Comment