Pages

Sunday 26 March 2017

Wishlist #165

I have got another china glaze wishlist, I may need to go out and get more as I am missing so may in my collection.

                                

Polishes Mentioned:
1. China Glaze - Ghoulish Glow
2. China Glaze - Boho Blues - £4.95
3. China Glaze - Licence & Registration - £4.95
4. China Glaze - Flirty Tankini - £4.95
5. China Glaze - Pop The Trunk - £4.95
6. China Glaze - Metro Pollen-tin - £4.95
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. China Glaze - Ghoulish Glow - This is a matte top coat which you can put over any polish and it glows in the dark. It basically does what it says on the tin (bottle haha) really.

2. China Glaze - Boho Blues - I need this in my life. I don't care about how bad the formula is, but oh my I need this. This is absolutely stunning and cornflower blues are my favourite kind of polishes. I will be getting this soon.
 
3. China Glaze - Licence & Registration - This is a bright navy blue. It is very pretty and you don't see much of this polish which is weird. But I need to get this one.
 
4. China Glaze - Flirty Tankini - This is a very strange polish because when I googled this polish, it come up as a pink polish. But some swatches didn't seem like that which is weird. Maybe this is a mystery kind of polish really.
 
5. China Glaze - Pop The Trunk - Now I cant tell what this colour is because once again the swatches looked like different to the bottle. This looked like a brown polish or even turns to a pink one. It is a very odd polish, but I kind of like it. I am not sure what collection this is even from though.
 
6. China Glaze - Metro Pollen-tin - Okay this polish is kind of cool. I am not a huge yellow fan but I really do like it, this is absolutely perfect for when you want to do bee nail art. I am a huge fan of this, pretty sure you cant get this polish anymore which is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment