Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

Season Picks | St Patrick's Day

Happy St Patrick's Day!
As you may know, if you are an avid reader of my blog. I absolutely love green nail polishes, they are always my favourite. I however this year can't paint my nails in time for St Patrick's Day. So this is why this is my post for you all.
 
For once I picked all polishes that I have actually used.
 
BarryM Cardamom (here) will always be one of my all time favourite nail polishes. I had super short nails when I used this, but what a absolute beautiful colour. Another BarryM is Guava, (here). This is such a different colour to any other colour in this collection of colours. Another BarryM Greenberry, I have to say I never realised how many BarryM's I love. This is a stunning mint shade, it is absolutely beautiful. It is one of those polishes that makes you look so tanned. I can't find a post on this at all, so maybe that means I can wear it again as the untried year.
 
I have Danglefoot Dance All Night, when I wore this I felt amazing. Its funny when a polish makes you feel like that (post here). The next one is Kiko Green Meadow, a watery polish but what a great green. Your true to colour green (here). The Models Own Emerald Green is another all time favourite polish. I have no words for how stunning this is, it was my last years St Patrick's Day polish (here). I only have one Essie Sew Psyched. I know Essie do a few greens but this is actually the only one I have. An all time favourite Essie polish (here). This is NYC Magic Earth, annoyingly I cant find a post on this either. Maybe I will have to wear it another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment