Pages

Sunday 5 March 2017

Wishlist #162

First of all, I have to apologise for being such a bad blogger. I haven't been able to post as I haven't had the chance to take photos. My iPad hasn't been working that well so I couldn't take photos. But it is now so this week there will be more posts.



 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Blooming Pink - £5.00
2. China Glaze - It's A Trap-Eze - £2.95
3. China Glaze - Isle See You Later - £2.95
4. China Glaze - Beach- Cruise-R - £2.95
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Models Own - Blooming Pink - I think this is such an old polish. I could find swatches from 2012, that is how old this polish. This is so pretty though, but this reminds me of something pretty old fashion. I just cant decide why this looks so old.
 
2. China Glaze - It's A Trap- Eze - This is the most random polish I have ever seen before. I cant really tell what it is I like about it. It is like a while crelly with so many different colour pieces of glitter in. This is a very odd nail polish but I can't find it anywhere.
 
3. China Glaze - Isle See You Later - This is a very strange polish. I am not sure why this is in my wishlist actually. It isn't great, I watched the swatches. It is such a sheer polish, it didn't look great on the swatches. I think its from the shore collection and that was one of the collections that a lot of people didn't like it.
 
4. China Glaze - Beach-Cruise-R - This is a really bright purple/pink. I really do like this one. I haven't got many pink china glazes either which is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment