Pages

Sunday 12 March 2017

Wishlist #163

It is another China Glaze wishlist, I was thinking would you like to see posts of my nail polish collection. I haven't ever done a post like that before.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. China Glaze - Sun Worshipper - £4.95
2. China Glaze - Glitter Up - £4.95
3. China Glaze - Create A Spark - £4.95
4. China Glaze - Glimmer More - £4.95
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. China Glaze - Sun Worshipper - This is so bright, your eyes might not be able to handle it ha-ha. It is crazy and I know that I need to get this polish. This would be absolutely perfect in the summer months, I cant believe how orange this is.
 
2. China Glaze - Glitter Up - This polish is a little bit of a mystery. I couldn't find this polish anywhere when I was searching up for it. So I will look more into it.
 
3. China Glaze - Create A Spark - This is from a surprise collection, It is a clear base hex glitter. There is so many different colours in a hexagon form. This would be so cool as there is so many different coloured glitters. I would absolutely love this and it would be perfect in summer. Maybe even a white base.
 
4. China Glaze - Glimmer More - This again I am pretty sure this was from the same collection as the previous nail polish. It looks really cool and this is more of a pinker polish. This again would probably look great over a white or a light baby pink polish.

2 comments:

  1. I would def prefer to see posts of your actual nail polish collection, but then again I'm nosey!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I am very nosey too haha! I will get working on that first post soon xx

      Delete