Pages

Sunday 19 March 2017

Wishlist #164

Another wishlist I have for you and this is a china glaze one again. I hope you enjoy it!

                                                 

Polishes Mentioned:
1. China Glaze - Petal To The Metal - £4.95
2. China Glaze - Kiwi Cool Ada - £4.95
3. China Glaze - Keepin' It Teal - £4.95
4. China Glaze - Yellow Polka Dot Bikini - £4.95
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. China Glaze - Petal To The Metal - Wow this is so girly. I absolutely love the look of this, it is stunning. I don't own any China Glaze pink's. I may have to have a look at some reviews of this and that may change.
 
2. China Glaze - Kiwi Cool Ada - I think this is pretty sheer, I have seen swatches of this and I wasn't sure about it. But when you put it under white, that was a complete different polish. It looks really good, whether it is sheer enough on its own is a question in itself really.
 
3. China Glaze - Keepin' It Teal - Now this isn't the polish I thought it was. It is so sheer, I really wasn't impressed when I searched for swatches. It is so disappointing.
 
4. China Glaze - Yellow Polka Dot Bikini - Wow this is so bright. This would be crazy in the summer, this is so bright. I haven't seen many yellow neons like this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment