Pages

Monday 6 March 2017

Currently Wearing | #141

This is from the Glam Nail challenge and the prompt was romance. I decided I would incorporate my Disney/cartoon nail challenge too. So that is what I did.
 
I used BarryM Cotton and I was disappointed this polish. It was a tricky formula which I found strange especially with BarryM being a great brand. I couldn't decide what to do on my little finger haha so that is why I done a dotticure. I think this is quite a cute nail look actually, quite impressed with how it went actually.

2 comments:

  1. I love this Barry M shade, it's so gorgeous and although I don't struggle with the fomurla, I have with other Barry M's in the past. What tool did you use to do the nail art?
    Can I suggest you add more pics to your posts, maybe a close up of the nails. I love your designs, it would be nice to see them more.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use dotting tools, I am really enjoying dotticures at the moment. Ahh yes thank you for suggesting close ups, I will try to do that. Thank you so much xx

      Delete