Pages

Friday 24 March 2017

Monthly Haul | February

I have another monthly haul for you, yes March is almost over and I completely forgot to post for you.
First of all I have a polish me royalty haul here. I kind of went a bit crazy this month oops. I have Models Own Sweet Sherry and Models Own White Light which are two of the Hyper gels which are very popular polishes. I have Models Own Glitz N Glam and Models Own Tinsel Town which a full coverage glitters. I have the holochrome polish in Irised. I have Revlon Rain Forest which is a polish I have wanted for a while. I have two BarryM's, the newest gelly in Peanut Butter and BarryM Pinkin Out Loud. I went a bit crazy (well not crazy but you know!) Primark have bought a lot of polishes out recently, I have Jungle Fever, Make Me Blush, Star Gazer and Brulee. I cant wait to use all of these polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment