Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Currently Wearing | #123

I'm back with another currently wearing. Let's get into the polish. 
I'm wearing Tanya Burr Cookie Cutter. This was one of the polishes she bought out last year. I was excited to use this. But when I started painting I was a big like oh. I originally thought this was in a brown base. Then I would have loved the polish, it's in a clear base. That is super hard to get off. I mean I liked it, but next time I will be wearing it over a brown or something like that. It is a nice glitter but the smell was slightly off putting. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm struggling to see what's it's like from your one photo but it looks pretty. I imagine it would be better over a base so I hope you try it again.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete