Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Currently Wearing | #120

I have another prompt for the Clairestelle8 Halloween challenge. I am slowly catching up, I may actually be on time with my nails for once. How shocking is that ha-ha.
I had an idea ready for this prompt and was all ready to do it, until I saw a post on instagram and knew I needed to do it. I absolutely knew it had to be funnybones. If you aren't from the UK you may not know what funnybones is, they were an educational science TV programme and books. We always used to watch it in Science, looking back at it now that was probably the only reason why I liked science back then ha-ha. But I used AVON Grey Cement, which I really don't like. It was supposed to be a matte and it just cracked completely. I am so annoyed as I really wanted to love this polish. The nail art went really well, it looks super cute. The yellow pieces are meant to be a moon and star. I will be working on them ha-ha.

Also this is the start of my new series, I have a hashtag #hayleyscartoonnails, I'd love if you checked it out. I will be doing a post completely on it soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment