Pages

Saturday 5 November 2016

Currently Wearing | #119

I am still slightly behind when it comes to the Halloween challenge. But I completely forgot about posting, what a bad blogger I really am.
 
The prompt for Clairestelle8 Halloween challenge was witches. This is so cool, I was inspired by someone on instagram. I actually went to a wedding this day so I kind of didn't want to go too over the top. But I really love this look. I used Essie Warm & Toasty Turtleneck, this may be one of my favourite nail polishes I have used this year. This is a really creamy nail polish and I used two coats. I absolutely love my little witches boots they look really cute.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you wore these to a wedding :)
    I love that Essie base colour, it's gorgeous.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thankyou! I didn't want to miss out on Claire's Halloween challenge. So I just decided I would wear them. Its gorgeous isn't it, defiantly one of my favourites this year xx

      Delete