Pages

Friday 2 December 2016

Haul | Collective Haul

It's December! I didn't know until yesterday that blogmas was a thing. So next year BLOGMAS is going to be a thing. I am already excited about Christmas posts. I am hoping to do a lot of posts this month. So keep looking out for it.
I kind of went a bit spendy spendy, but who doesn't want to buy new nail polish. First of all I have BarryM Twinkle Twinkle, this is a rose gold beauty. I am so excited to get this on my nails. I have a polish from Collection Strawberry Gold, this is a stunning polish. It is like a foil polish, it mixes from a brown to a bronze with that flash of red ginger coming through it. The other polish from Collection is Jungle Fever, I am such a fan of green nail polishes as you know. But wow isn't this an absolute beautiful polish. This would be perfect for summer. I then went in Wilko's and bought a few essence polishes. Essence is a great brand. I have Essence Frozen Kiss, I already have a manicure in mind for this polish. It is a white like crystal glitter. The gold glitter is on air! this is super pretty, I think BarryM had a polish like this before. The last Essence polish is Jeans On! This is an incredible polish and I need to wear this next year sometime.

2 comments:

  1. Love a good haul, the colours you've picked look amazing and I can't wait to see what you do with these polishes.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete