Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Currently Wearing | #118

Here is another prompt from Clairestelle8 Halloween challenge, I really love this one.
 
The prompt for this one was bats, I used Flash Mob Lacquer Deep Space, this is such a unique polish in my collection. I absolutely love it, its so pretty. When I applied the first coat I really didn't like it, I was like no way is this going to get fully opaque. But after three coats it did. I got this from my nan it was a three piece nail polish set, I've recently discovered that you can get these in Argos. I would suggest that you go and get them. I also think my bats are so cute, also to say that I'm so impressed with how good they look. This nail art challenge has been so good because it has really improved my free hand nail art skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment