Pages

Thursday 24 November 2016

Currently Wearing | #122

First of all I have to start this post of with an apology, I have been slacking. There hasn't been many posts recently. But I promise you I'll have a few planned in December.

Enough talking Hayley haha. I have been wearing a Rimmel Hottie Choccie. I absolutely loved this polish, it's from the super gel line. I have decided I need every polish from this collection. I knew I needed this when I saw Veryemily swatch, her swatches are incredible. This polish reminds me of chocolate orange because it had orange flecks running through it. I think it's fair to say I love this polish, also it was two coats. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks lovely in you, & tend to stay away from browns but I'm warming to them this year.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I am obsessed with brown nail polishes for some reason. I find them so nice to wear xx

      Delete