Pages

Sunday 13 November 2016

Wishlist #149

 

It is wishlist time once again. Lets see what polishes I have got here.
                                         

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Essie - Jingle Jangle - £7.99
2. Essie - Double Breasted Jacket - £7.99
3. Urban Outfitters - Holographic - ?
4. Urban Outfitters - Bonjour - ?

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Essie - Jingle Jangle -
This is a really pretty metallic. This would be perfect for Christmas. I absolutely love this and I would love it. This would be something pretty cool, I don't know if I am actually able to get this anymore as it was from a rather old collection.

2. Essie - Double Breasted Jacket - This is a really bright pink. I really need this, I mean I have so many pinks but this is good. I suppose there are too many pinks in an Essie collection. I do like this though.
 
3. Urban Outfitters - Holographic - I have never seen urban outfitters polishes before, so I pretty sure I put this in because I remember watching a vlog of Louise (Sprinkle Of Glitter) and they were buying this. I do love holographic nail polishes, it is so beautiful. I need this in my life, why can't I get this.

4. Urban Outfitters - Bonjour - This is a white crelly base polish, this has got speckles of red, blue and silvery ones I think. I really love this, I am still yet to try crelly mixtures. I will have to go and get crelly polishes because I need to get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment