Pages

Sunday 27 November 2016

Wishlist #151

I haven't posted much this week, but here I am. I apologise that I have been absent, I just haven't been in the mood to post. I have been a bit deflated this week with my nails as they snapped.
 
                                         
Polishes Mentioned:
1. L'Oreal - 213 - Sassy Pink - £4.99
2. L'Oreal - 302 - £4.99
3. Essie - Capri - £7.99
4. Essie - Pink Glove Service - £7.99
5. Essie - Dj Play That Song - £7.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. L'Oreal - 213 - Sassy Pink - This is a beautiful Barbie pink. I think this is the definition of a Barbie pink. It is so pretty. I really like this. I mean you can never have enough pink polishes can you. I have only one L'Oreal polishes and it was actually a glitter topper.
 
2. L'Oreal - 302 - Okay I'm not sure why this is in the wishlist. I don't really like yellow, I feel its an odd colour. But when the time comes I will have it in my collection. That probably makes zero sense, but you may need to get some.

3. Essie - Capri - This is a really pretty orange/coral shade. I really like this, I feel this is an old Essie as I haven't seen it. I mean it was probably before I was really into nail polishes. I absolutely need this as it is gorgeous. This will be perfect for summer.
 
4. Essie - Pink Glove Service - After seeing swatches of this, I'm not keen of this. It is super sheer, I hate sheer polishes. I really should look into polishes before writing it down. So scrap this one. I will I could pull of sheer polishes but I have a few dents in my nails.
 
5. Essie - DJ Play That Song - That polish is beautiful. I really love deep purples, this would be perfect for winter or the start of spring. I absolutely need this polish, I will hope to find it maybe on fragrance direct. I love this polish.

4 comments:

  1. Some of my tips broke this week too & although my repair job is a little messy, at least I can still post. I hope you feel like blogging again soon!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, they have been okay for the last couple of weeks. But this week I haven't felt like posting xx

      Delete
  2. Poundland seem to stock plenty of those loreals. Fragrance D have some too but not sure which shades.

    ReplyDelete