Pages

Sunday 6 November 2016

Wishlist #148

I have another wishlist for you, I cant believe we are in November already. Its super cold and I am excited for Christmas nails already are you?
                                    
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Air Kisses - £5.00
2. Topshop - Never Been Kissed - £5.00
3. Topshop - Tropic - £5.00
4. Topshop - Birthday Suit - £5.00
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Topshop - Air Kisses - I actually own this nail polish already, I think this is such a beautiful cornflower blue. I have used this before and I liked it but it chipped really easy. I need to get more Topshop nail polishes.
 
2. Topshop  Never Been Kissed - This is a gorgeous purple metallic nail polish. They have so many metallic nail polishes that they brought out recently. I wish I could find it but they seem to sell out of these.
 
3. Topshop - Tropic - Okay I cant find this nail polish anywhere. So this is so pointless to be mentioned. But I couldn't find swatches of it anywhere, I may have got the name wrong or something, It isquite weird as I'm usually quite good at nail polishes and stuff. But this time I just got it wrong.
 
4. Topshop - Birthday Suit - This is a cool toned blue/green. I'm not sure if the name of this works as I was thinking birthday suit would be better for a nude, for example a naked nail. But anyway, it is really sweet and would be great for an Easter look.

No comments:

Post a Comment