Pages

Sunday 20 November 2016

Wishlist #150

It is wishlist time once again, this is all Essie polishes.
 
                                              

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Essie - Dive Bar - £7.99
2. Essie - Warm & Toasty Turtleneck - £7.99
3. Essie - Parka Perfect - £7.99
4. Essie - Vested Interest - £7.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Essie - Dive Bar - This is such a gorgeous polish. I have never seen a polish like this before. It is a metallic green or even turns into a bluey shade.
 
2. Essie - Warm & Toasty Turtleneck - This is one of my favourite nail polishes this year. I absolutely love this, this is such an odd colour. I can't even describe what colour it is. I'm going to say it is like a lilac. I really love it and I have worn it already.

3. Essie - Parka Perfect - I have this polish and I think this would be the perfect nail polish to be wearing soon. I think this would be great for autumn/winter. I think its a blue toned grey and it is so so stunning. Who knew a grey would be so nice.
 
4. Essie - Vested Interest - This is a polish I haven't seen before. I really like this, it is quite similar to parka perfect in a weird way. It looks like it has got a drop of green. I need to get this because I just love it.

2 comments:

  1. Great choices, some very nice polishes!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete