Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

TAG | Desert Island Polishes

I have another tag post for you today, which was created again by the fabulous Mrs Cronall on YouTube. I suggest you all go and watch her videos, click here. If you remembered she created the Breast Cancer Awareness pink tag. So here is another tag.
 
This tag is what polishes would you tag on a desert island with you. I have to say, buy this was tricky. I have decided I would just pick some favourites and colours that I loved wearing. I will go through every polish for you.

The first polish is Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch Glitter, this is actually my favourite glitter as a topper of course. I love this over any colour, I am thinking do I need a new bottle of it as I don't want to run low. The last time I wore this was for my Halloween nails, look at the
post.
 
The next polish is BarryM Guava (post here), this is one of my all time favourite nail polishes. I absolutely love it. BarryM done a great job with Gelly Hi-Shine's and I wish I could get every single one. Guava is a really pretty turquoise shade. This is perfect on long nails and maybe with some nail art.

I absolutely love this polish, this is the reason that I need so many more picture polish. This is Picture Polish Ornate (post
here). I suggest you go out and check polish out as it is so incredible. This would look great in a desert island though.
 
I have to admit the next polish would look great in the sun, wow this would be super shiny. This is Natural Collection Stardust (post here). This is such a great polish. its stunning and super cheap as well. They actually don't sell this anymore, I was planning to get a back up but I cant find it anywhere.
 
The next polish is one of my favourites, this will be great on the desert island if I am on there for months until Autumn. This is such an autumn polish. This is China Glaze Cabin Fever (post here). If you haven't picked this nail polish up, you need to. It is incredible.

I have Models Own Blue Glint (post
here). I wore this polish just as I was starting wearing my blog. I kind of wish I wasn't in the untried year so I can wear some of these beauties again.

Now this may be my favourite polish I ever own. Its super beautiful and periwinkle polish. Its Seventeen Azure Amore (post
here). This is so so beautiful. I could talk about this all day to be honest, it is stunning also super cheap.
 
The next polish is OPI I Have A Herring Problem (post here), I am covering all bases for this desert island. I have so many options. This is a greyish blue shade. Its really pretty and kind of unique to my collection just because I haven't seen a polish like this before.
 
I have another BarryM polish, BarryM Cardomom (post here). I do love green polishes and this is one of my favourites. It is gorgeous. This goes perfect for autumn in my opinion. I wish all brands had colours like this.

The last polish I have was only worn very recently and this is Essie Warm & Toasty Turtleneck (post
here). I was surprised how much I loved this polish, it is so pretty. I am so happy that I finally wore it because it had been a while since a polish fell into my favourites so soon.

I also am hoping that I could bring my base & top coat. The base coat I would have is Elegant Touch Nail Apothecary and top coat would be Champneys. I would also have Nivea hand cream because you always need one.
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute tag and I love the polishes you picked, they're all gorgeous.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete