Pages

Friday 18 November 2016

Clairestelle8 Nail Challenge | October 2016

This is an overview of my Clairestelle8 nail challenge. I absolutely loved this Halloween challenge. I am so happy that I actually completed it first of all.
               
I also branched out and chose lots of designs that I wouldn't usually do for Halloween. I cant decide what design I love and which one was my favourites. I also used all my untried nail polishes. I have to say I got so many compliments on my pumpkin nails, it makes me smile when someone says my nails look good. I am someone who doesn't think they are great at much. But that defiantly made my day.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on completing it, sometimes that can be the most difficult thing of all.
    I love your designs, they're so cute.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know I struggle to choose if I haven't got a prompt. xx

      Delete