Pages

Sunday 30 October 2016

Wishlist #147

I have another wishlist for you tonight, I missed last weeks as I wasn't here. But I hope you all have a good week.
                                

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Marshmallow - £5.00
2. Topshop - Sweetie Belle - £5.00
3. NYC - Picnic On The Lawn - £2.99
4. Models Own - Cerise - £5.00
5. Models Own - Mauve - £5.00

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Topshop - Marshmallow - This is such a gorgeous pink, I haven't seen a pink like this before. I really love this pink and I need this one so much. It has such a pretty shimmer running through it, I wish I could find this. But I am not sure if they sell this anymore.

2. Topshop - Sweetie Belle - I have no words for how beautiful this polish is wow. I need this so much. The next time I go to topshop I am going to get this because I need it. I have never ever seen a polish so pretty like this.

3. NYC - Picnic On The Lawn - Wow this is a beautiful green, this looks just like the lawn. I need this one so much. NYC haven't got many polishes in my superdrug which is really annoying. I haven't got many polishes from NYC but I love all the ones that I got.

4. Models Own - Cerise - I have this polish, I am not sure if it the same in the picture. I really love this and I cant wait to see if I can go and stamp with it.

5. Models Own - Mauve - This another polish that I have which is from the chrome collection. I can't wait to use it and see how well they come out as I have heard good and bad things about it. I cant wait and I will make it my aim to wear one of the chrome polishes next year.

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely wish list. Those topshop colours are amazing. Do you ever buy anything from your lists?
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know they are really pretty aren't they. Yeah I have, at the end of the year I'll do an overview of my wishlists xx

      Delete