Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Top 5 | Neutrals

Here is another one of my top 5 posts, this will become a new thing and I will be doing this very often probably once a week.
So here is the neutral nail polishes.
 
Also please smile at the thought of my cat being in the back of this picture its cute isn't it.
 
BarryM - Mushroom - This is one of my favourite BarryM polishes, I just love it because it goes on so well and the colour is very pretty even for a brown.
 
BarryM - Lychee - This is a very light colour, I am sure you have heard about this polish - if not have you lived under a rock for the past 6 months. Of course you haven't but, its so pretty I cant even explain how pretty this colour is even if you don't agree.
 
Topshop - Rainy Day - This is a purple toned grey, now that is one of my favourites, I haven't worn it much just because I have so many polishes that I like to wear different colours new ones. But I will do a post on this polish soon.
 
Topshop - Geography Teacher - Right this I just got it because I loved the name of it. I just think it is so cool. The colour is a nude similar to the Lychee polish.
 
ELF - Desert Haze - This is such an amazing colour, its can be seen as the same colour as Lychee. It is the perfect colour for me, as well if you are planning to do nail art it would be just a fantastic shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment