Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

Haul | Fragrance Direct

Here are a few nail polishes that I have recently bought from the website Fragrance Direct. If you don't know about this website it is a discount website where you can buy perfumes, makeup and lots of other things. So when I realised how cheap it was I thought lets get some polishes. So these are the three I bought.

Revlon - Popular
This is such a pretty colour, I have never seen something like this before. I just cant wait to use this on my nails. It looks really magical (cringy sorry!)

OPI - Wooden Shoe Like To Know
This is such an amazing nail polish, I just cant get over how cool this looks. As well as the name, I have been wanting and OPI nail polish for so long but I couldn't decide whether to pay the full price for a bottle or not.

NYC - Midtown Mink
You cant really see what this colour looks like, it is quite a dark brown. This is so  pretty, I have been wanting this for a while actually and I am glad that I bought this.

No comments:

Post a Comment