Pages

Saturday 8 February 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #12

I have another wishlist for you all, I am looking doing these because I always forget what nail polishes I have picked. As I love so many nail polishes I just know I haven't got them so I will put any polish up.

Products Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Matte - Burgundy Crush £3.99
2. Essie - Smokin' Hot - £7.99
3. Maybelline - Colour Show - Tutti Fruitti - £2.99
4. Orly - Luxe - £5.99
5. OPI - Bubble Bath - £11.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. BarryM - Matte - Burgundy Crush - I need this in my life, I am not to sure about it being a red colour because I am not into red shades. But I need this because I do love the matte effect on nails. I think this will be just a cute look.
 
2. Essie - Smokin' Hot - This is an amazing colour. I don't really know what is up with my obsession where I have decided that I need more brown nail polishes. I really like this its so pretty.
 
3. Maybelline - Colour Show - Tutti Fruitti - This is a very cute colour, I just love how bright this colour looks. I really like this colour and Maybelline have got some really good colours at the moment in there colour show range.
 
4. Orly - Luxe - This is a really odd colour when I think about it. im not sure what to call it but I don't have any orly nail polishes and I cant wait to try them. So hopefully I can get some of fragrance direct.
 
5. OPI - Bubble Bath - This is a very cute nude and I love the name of it as I am sure like every girl they love bubble baths and nude nail polishes. I really think that it is a sweet colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment