Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #11

Here is another wishlist for you, I haven't posted a lot at the moment I am sorry but a lot of stuff has happened and I haven't found the time to post, but I will be posting a lot more now.

Products Mentioned:
1. L'Oreal - Black Confetti - £4.99
2. Rimmel - Ring A Ring O' Roses - £3.99
3. Orly - Toast The Couple - £10?
4. OPI - Jade Is The New Black - £11.95
 
Why I want these products?
1. L'Oreal - Black Confetti - This is such a gorgeous polish, I would use this so much if I had this as a top coat. I think this is just so amazing, there was so many posts about this nail polish and I just love this.
 
2. Rimmel - Ring A Ring O' Roses - This is such a sweet baby pink colour, I think it is so cute. It would be perfect to have as nail art because you could have a really cute look on it. I also love the name as it is such an adorable one.
 
3. Orly - Toast The Couple - Now this is such a cool name ha-ha toast the couple. I haven't even got any Orly nail polishes. I am pretty sure I wouldn't even know where you would sell this product. It is such a sweet colour.
 
4. OPI - Jade Is The New Black - This is a very cool green, I don't have any greens like this, I have possibly every other green colour but not this one. I think again the name is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment