Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2014

TAG | The Nail Polish TAG

I have decided that I would do the nail polish TAG. I feel that you don't know me well enough for example you don't really know what polishes I like and that. But I am sure that you will enjoy this. This TAG has been quite popular and I am clearly very behind. So lets get started with the questions..
 
1. What is your favourite nail polish brand?
I think it would probably have to be BarryM, I am sure everyone has got a few of there nail polishes in there collection. But I have tried lots of polishes as well and Models Own. So I think it would have to be BarryM and Models Own.
 
2. Glitter, or no Glitter?
It would have to be glitter, I do love my glitter nail polishes, but that's quite a hard one because I like having nails without glitter and with. But I would defiantly say with glitter.
 
3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
I haven't tried China Glaze polishes, but I have got OPI and Essie polishes. But I haven't actually used them yet. So I cant really answer this question just yet.
 
4. When do you change your nail polish?
Every week usually, if I get the chance to change them than I will.
 
5. What's your favourite colour on your nails?
I have to say I really enjoy green shades on my nails, I feel they are so pretty and I just love them. I also like having nudes on my nails like for example - BarryM Lychee - that's one of my favourites.
 
6. Dark or bright?
This is a hard question because I love both bright and dark polishes. I think I like dark polishes. Especially dark browns and greys.
 
7. What are you wearing on your nails at the moment?
I am wearing NYC - Park Ave and then I have Technic - Celebration on two of my fingers. Celebration is a black polish with silver glitter mixed in and Park Ave is a light brown.
 
8. Matte nails, in or out?
Out I think I haven't actually tried matte nail polishes for a while.
 
9. French Manicure?
I have never had a French manicure before or even done my own manicure.
 
10. Favourite summer colours?
I have got a lot of summer colours, bright pinks and blues and I have got a new neon purple as well. Once it gets to summer I will do a post of all my summer polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment