Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Nails | Valentine Day Colours

I have got some nail polishes that I would like to show you that I think would be absolutely perfect for valentines day. Whether you are doing something or you are just deciding to do your nails like I am because I haven't got anything to do.
 
Maybelline - Nude Rose - This is just a cute colour and I love my baby pink colours. I just love this colour. I haven't swatched this colour at all or even put it on my nails.
 
Nicole By OPI - She's Lily Something - This has got cute little stars in and would be great on the nail. This is from one of my most favourite TV programmes but I sadly haven't worn this yet, maybe when the time is right I can wear it.
 
Natural Collection - Rosehip - This is a very cute colour, I love this and as you can see that this has been used quite a fair amount. I will use this so much on my nails because it is one of my favourite pinks that I have.
 
ELF - Champagne - This is a very pretty colour, it is one of my favourite ELF nail polishes. As I only own a few of them. I think this is an incredible and gorgeous colour.
 
BarryM - Limited Edition - This was a limited-edition product from Superdrug once you had spent a certain amount. This is the nail polish that I currently have got on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment