Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Top 5 | Glitters

Todays top 5 post is my favourite glitters, I am sure you know how many glitters I have got. I just love using them they can really make your nails stand out by just having a little bit of glitter on there. So lets get started.

Miss Sporty - Sparkle Touch - This is such a cool glitter, I have used this quite a lot. I really like the way it looks because it is quite a light glitter.

OPIA - Silver Glitter - This is a very light glitter, its from a set in Primark as well. Also once you put it on you have little like holes in your nails as well. Its pretty cute.

BarryM - Rose Quartz - This is a really cute nail polish, its like chunks of light pink and silver glitter. I really like the way it looks like on your nails.

Collection - Love Jewel - This is a purple glitter, I do like having a different colour glitter other than silver. It's just very pretty.

BarryM - Pink Sapphire - This is really pretty polish it is just like a shed of glitter pieces, I might do a close up picture of some of these glitters to show you the effect of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment