Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

January Buys | Polishes

I have decided that I would do a post of all my January buys in one complete post. I think I will still do my hauls though. So come on here you go lets have a look at the polishes I have got.
 
Left To Right:
 
NYC - Park Ave - This is a light brown colour
 
Maybelline - Nude Rose - A light pink tone
 
Left To Right:
 
Hello Kitty - Pink - A cute Barbie pink colour
 
Hello Kitty - Purple Glitter - This is a purple glitter
 
Hello Kitty - Purple - This is a lilac/purple polish
 
Left to Right:
AVON - Turqouise Pop - This is such a pretty bright mint tone which is very beautiful.
 
Sinful Colours - Frenzy - This is an amazing purple toned glitter.
 
ELF - Rosy Raisin -  A dark pink/purple
 
NYC - Midtown Mink - A dark brown
 
Revlon - Popular - A pretty white with chunky glitters
 
Nicole By OPI - Modern Family - She's Lilly Something - A pink glitter with stars in
 
OPI - Wooden Shoe Like To Know - A brown colour
 
 Left To Right:
 
Models Own - Pukka Purple - A bright neon purple
 
Models Own - Disco Inferno - A sense of an autumn colour
 
Models Own - Apple Pie - A mint green colour
 
Models Own - Blue Glint - A cool and bright toned blue
 
Models Own - Rocket - A red glitter
 

No comments:

Post a Comment