Pages

Saturday 1 March 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #15

I have got another nail polish wishlist for you, I love wishlists at the moment especially when I am deciding to buy something and know oh I can look at my wishlist and see what I want.
 
                                  
Products Mentioned:
1. OPI - Are we there yet? - £11.95
2. Miss Sporty - Green Lemon - £1.99
3. Essie - Trophy Wife - £7.99
4. Look - Nail Pop - Island - £5.00
5. Maybelline - Iced Queen - £2.99
TOTAL - £29.92
 
Why I want these products?
1. OPI - Are we there yet? - This polish is a cute spring orange, I think the name is sweet. I think this orange is a perfect spring colour as its not to overpowering and bright to wear.
 
2. Miss Sporty - Green Lemon - This is a sweet colour, it is just like another Miss Sporty polish that I have used in my last wishlist - Ferris Wheel. It is a chrome effect or like a shimmer effect, if that is the kind of effect that is going for.
 
3. Essie - Trophy Wife - Now this is an amazing colour, I love this colour, It is like a neon effect or chrome, I really cant think what this is called. This is an amazing colour, I haven't got a polish like this at all and its always good to keep adding to the collection.
 
4. Look - Nail Pop - Island - Its a really nice baby blue polish, I really like this colour. I have got a lot of blue polishes. I really like this its very cute baby colour.
 
5. Maybelline - Iced Queen - This is a very pretty colour also. I just love this lilac colour and the name of the polish is really good also. Maybelline are a very good brand, the colour is just so pretty. I cant get over how pretty the colour is.

No comments:

Post a Comment