Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Top 5 | Brands

This is the top 5 of my nail polish brands, I have so many brands that I just love. But I am pretty sure that something will change because there is so many different brands that I love. This isn't in a particular order, I am sure you will like my calendar of Hugo Lloris in the background ha-ha!

NYC
This is such a good brand, that has got so many different colours that you could find in Superdrug, there are two types of polishes and they are quite bigger. I really like these nail polishes.
 
ELF
I haven't got too many polishes from ELF, but the ones I have are very good and I would recommend the polishes. They have got a huge range of polishes on the website. I wish there was a shop instead of going onto the website and buying online.
 
Technic
This is a brand that a lot of people might not have heard of. This is probably because it isn't sold in many shops. They are quite hard to find, but they have got a lot of different colours as well as lots of glitters.
 
BarryM
BarryM is one of those brands that everyone loves and I am pretty sure im not the only blogger that always feels the need to have a look at the polishes all the time. Even though I tell myself I don't need any new polishes. But I cant help myself.
 
Models Own
This is a brand that I just LOVE. Models Own have got so many new polishes all the time and they are always bringing out new collections and I just love looking at how many new polishes they bring out. I have actually just ordered from them and I will do a post very soon of these polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment