Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #14

I have got another wishlist for you, I hope you enjoy it and see the different brands I have got.

Products Mentioned:
1. Orly - Chocolate Martini - £5.99
2. OPI - You're such a Budapest - £11.99
3. Maybelline - Wine Shimmer - £2.99
4. Miss Sporty - Ferris Wheel - £1.99
TOTAL - £22.96
 
Why I want these products?
1. Orly - Chocolate Martini - This is like a metallic shade, its a pretty weird colour it all honesty. But I think its really cute and I really like the name, its sweet just like chocolate.
 
2. OPI - You're such a Budapest - I love this colour, I have actually seen this on fragrance direct it will be a lot cheaper on there and I cant wait to go and get this on there. Its a really cute lilac colour and the name is probably what caught my eye as well.
 
3. Maybelline - Wine Shimmer - Now this is a cute colour, its like a red wine obviously as its called wine shimmer. I really like it.
 
4. Miss Sporty - Ferris Wheel - This is a really pretty colour, its just a really cute green. I think that is what the colour is. I love miss sporty polishes as well because they have got a really amazing colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment