Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #13

Its that time again where I have got a nail polish wishlist for you all. So lets see what I have picked today's.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Technic - Lollipop - 99p
2. Maybelline - Tanned & Ready - £2.99
3. Revlon - Dreamer - £6.49
4. Sinful Colours - Hottie - £1.99
5. Orly - Pink Chocolate - £5.99
 
Why I want these products?:
1. Technic - Lollipop - Now this is such a cute name and look at the pastels in that, I need some more pastel shades. (I know, I know. I probably don't need anymore polishes). But if you have got a really bad nail polish obsession. But this is such a cute colour.
 
2. Maybelline - Tanned & Ready - This is a regular colour I wear on my nails sometimes for work. This is just a basic colour that I am sure everybody wears and has in their collection.
 
3. Revlon - Dreamer - This is another pastel, you never know when you need this pastels. I really like these colours and I think I will go and get this soon.
 
4. Sinful Colours - Hottie - This is just so pretty. I really like this blue glitter. I have got a lot of different colour glitters but not an actual blue one. So I just think this is defiantly one for the shopping trips.
 
5. Orly - Pink Chocolate - This is a gorgeous pink colour, I just love the pink colours of polishes. I just think the name is really sweet as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment