Pages

Wednesday 2 October 2019

Blogtober | Topic Tuesday 19 | #09

Here is another Topic Tuesday, I know I am very behind with these. I promise if they do this in 2020, they're will probably be individual videos because I find the full videos quite hard to do. But lets see if I can achieve that.

TOPIC TUESDAY
19th March 2019
What polish did you like in the bottle but love on your nails?

As you can see these are all browns. I find them so boring in the bottle, but oh wow I was not disappointed. I absolutely love all four of these polishes. I have BarryM Peanut Butter, this was such a surprise when I tried this because it was so gorgeous. I now have Sally Hansen Coin Flip, wow this is so beautiful. Another one of my favourite polishes, I think I will be doing some nail art with this as it needs to be done in another mani again. Maybe Christmas themed. Then I have Pretty Perfect Polish Over My Dad's Potty. wow this is so gorgeous. I cannot get over how lovely this is. I am in love with this polish. The last polish is Topshop Geography Teacher. Now this is just your standard cream and not too exciting. But it is still pretty, I do love a brown polish for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment