Pages

Thursday 3 October 2019

Blogtober | Topic Tuesday 19 | #10

Here is another Topic Tuesday, I am getting through these as I really want to get ahead and do loads of posting with this.
TOPIC TUESDAY
26th March 2019
Top 5 Transforming Top Coats
I decided I would pick two glitters that I had recently used. Then the rest were actual top coats. I have Nails Inc Glastonbury, this is a gorgeous glitter. I really love this one and I am so happy I picked this up in poundland. Then I have Barbie Glitter, now this is such a gorgeous one. I know this is going to be one of my favourite polishes already in 2019. I have three top coats, I vary between these three because I really love going through different ones. BarryM Plumpy Top Coat, this is amazing, it has gone a little clumpy but I am a fan of this. I have Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, I have used this a few times. It is good but I feel that it chipped a bit. My favourite is Orly Won't Chip top coat and I really love this and it is one of my favourite top coats I have used for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment