Pages

Sunday 29 September 2019

Currently Wearing | #311

Here is another currently wearing.

Here is my zoo themed mani. This was for when I went to Chester Zoo in the summer. This is absolutely amazing (yes if I do pick myself up haha!). I am wearing Kiko 371 Rosy Gold Brown. This took 2 coats, this is a beautiful brown with rosy gold flecks running through it. I recreated a few manis which I saw on pintrest and on instagram from years ago. I love them. I do have macro shits which I am rather pleased with how well they turned out.
                                                            

So here are the macro shots for my zoo mani. I have got monkey, red fox and giraffe. I absolutely love how these went. The giraffe is one of my favourite nail arts I have done. I am just so happy with how this went.

No comments:

Post a Comment