Pages

Sunday 13 October 2019

Blogtober | Season Picks | Autumn

 Here I am with a season picks, this is for autumn polishes. This is my favourite time of the year. So this was my first ever collab on YouTube. I was so happy to be invited, it was such a big thing to be invited too. As I write this, I gained loads of new subscribers and its been so amazing for my channel. I felt my channel wasn't going anywhere. But now I love it!

Here is my 18 polishes. So I have Primark Penny, this is such a gorgeous copper. The shimmer running through this is insane. This polish was super cheap, you wouldn't have guessed it was a primark polish. I have BarryM Mustard, this is just a standard autumn colour I feel. It is an ugly colour but just so iconic for autumn. Then I have L'Oreal Vert Absinthe, this is an incredible khaki. This is defiantly a one coater polish. I have Ciate Goal Digger, wow I only got this polish for the name. I love this polish it was just so gorgeous. I have Lauren B Ivy At The Shore, I got this in a destash it is a teal colour and is so perfect. I know they are super expensive so I am glad I got this. Color Club Into The Woods is again another beautiful khaki green. These are my favourite greens, I love them. Sally Hansen Per-Suede is a gorgeous terracotta shade, it is just so beautiful. The last mustard shade I have is Nails Inc Hampstead Gardens is such a gorgeous mustard. I love these ugly pretty colours and I am so happy with them.

I have two Essies polishes. Essie Sun Day Style and Essie Playing Koi, these are both two beautiful polishes. Sun Day Style is a brown shimmer and its so pretty. Playing Koi reminds me of conkers. It is really stunning. Collection Raspberry, this is a beautiful pink and is a pretty one. BarryM Crystal Blue is one of the only polishes I have worn. It is so gorgeous. You will see that in a currently wearing very soon. Cuccio Water You Doing is a absolutely stunning purple. This is a kind of bright polish for autumn, but I feel you need a brighter polish sometimes. Zoya Codie which is a deep brown and I love brown polish. Essence Big City Vibes is a pretty glittery copper. I don't know whether it is a topper or you can build it up. But I will eventually wear it and see. China Glaze Take A Hike this a deep green and I love a green polish. I have OPI Berlin There Done That, this is a gorgeous taupe shade I love it so much. Models Own Sweet Sherry which for some reason is not pictured. It is a stunning aubergine. I don't think there are many purples that can be described like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment