Pages

Friday 4 October 2019

Blogtober | Topic Tuesday 19 | #11

Here is another Topic Tuesday for you all.
TOPIC TUESDAY
2nd April 2019
Stare at your nails all day polishes
Here are 5 polishes that I have picked, there are so many stare at your nail polishes. But I decided these five would be perfect. I have Glam Polish Son Of Beach, this is just so so beautiful. This is the first Glam Polish I have worn before and instantly fell in love and wanted to wear many more of these. I have Primark Pink Strobe, this is such an amazing polish. This is the swatch which had the most likes for a nail polish pick which is quite surprising. I have Models Own Emerald Green, this is one of my all time favourite polishes ever. I really love this green and want to wear it all the time. Then I have Prism Polish Drip Drip Drop, again my first prism polish I have worn. This is so gorgeous. Lastly the polish is Technic Unicorn Tears, now this is gorgeous! I love this so much. I absolutely love all of these polishes so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment